Port of Services
We have the capacity and
capability to support commercial vessels, the offshore industry as well as large
volume high and cruise ships. We understand the needs of crew, cruise passengers
and vessel managers for provision supplies and catering, your satisfaction is
our driving force and key to our success. You need high quality yet
competitively-priced provisions, which must be supplied and checked within the
short window for delivery when you call at the ports we serve. We are confident
of supporting you under these requirements.
Cause trust and support from our customer, currently we cover some ports of service area in Indonesia :
- Batam : is island in Indoesia's Riau archipelago in the South China Sea. A short boat ride from Singapore, it's a free trade zone with multiple busy port.
- Jakarta : The Port of Tanjung Priok is the busiest and most advanced Indonesian seaport, handling more than 50% of Indonesia's trans-shipment cargo traffic.
- Surabaya : is the capital of East Java, located on northeastern Java island and along the edge of the Madura Strait and the second largest city in Indonesia. Gresik, Madura, Tanjung Perak Port.
- Tanjung Balai Karimun & Bintan : is island in the Riau island province, also free trade zone area.
- Sumatra Island: a large Indonesian island west of Java and south of the Malay Peninsula, is known for its rugged tropical terrain, wildlife and smoldering volcanoes . We cover at : Belawan | Aceh | Pekanbaru | Lhuksumawe
- Sulawesi: also know as Ujung Padang, is a port city on eastern Indonesia's Sulawesi island.
- Kalimantan Island : Cover for Balikpapan, Samarinda
- Papua Island: Cover for Sorong, Jaya Pura
- Natuna island : located in the south part of the South China Sea in the Natuna Sea